Monday, September 17, 2007

Dominate Adwords - Create keyword lists

If you're looking for a great little utility for building keyword lists, Keyword Elite seems to do a great job. After installing the product I quickly realized it's potential.

Just like my-self, I'm actually horrible at typing in the correct spelling on half of the things I type in the search engines, but magically! I get targeted responses to what I was looking for.

Keyword Elite actually helps you not only build a great list of keywords for common mistakes in spelling on both overture and google, but it allows you to export those list.

Think about it. You can create a ton of .txt files based on many topics that you are looking into, and save them, so that when your creating your adwords campaigns or overture campaigns you'll have them on hand.


So you can quickly create a new project. Enter any keyword in Step 2 and then you can select where to find keyword matches and how many you'd like to return.





I searched for apple iphone and stopped it right away in the above screen shot. I wanted to show you, more that the tool does provide you a few useful tools. First. You can limit the word count. Second you can Import or Export your lists. Third. I find this really usefull. You can manage your ad groups and it integrates to adwords nicely.








Get your copy now. It will change how you build your keyword lists. How you publish your adword campaigns.






No comments: